Titanium base for restorations
Low-cost workflow to produce customized abutments.
Ti-Base is the titanium base for CAD/CAM restorations.
It contributes to a low-cost workflow to produce customized abutments.
- Accurate digital acquisition of the implant position through the scanning abutment: extraoral, with a model, or intraoral.
- Abutment design through CAD software.
- Realization of the mesostructure or abutment crowns from a block.
- Ti-Base adhesive connection with sintered mesostructure or abutment crown.
- Available in two heights to allow for maximum flexibility in case of customized restorations and due regard for individual patient characteristics.
- Compatible with the Cerec system by Dentsply Sirona with S connection.